Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Editor's Clipboard

My good friend is an editor and a very good one at that. She spends many hours going over documents with pen on paper and when she saw that I made a clipboard she immediately wanted one. I showed her a few options of pairs of paper and this is what she picked.

The front is a white with an aqua floral print on it. I love the tropical feeling this has, a little bit of warm summer sunshine in this cold dreary weather.



Here is the back...which might not be seen much but it needs to look good with the front. It is a faux grass cloth paper in the same colors as the front. I covered it with a clear cover so that it can be used as a dry erase board as well as a clipboard. There is also a way to hang it on the wall in case you want to use it as decoration or a dry erase board that remains on the wall.



I delivered it to her a few nights ago and I was so happy to see how excited she was to finally have it. It makes me happy to make someone else happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez