Friday, January 8, 2010

New Fabric/New Find Friday

As part of my plan to blog more often in 2010 I thought it would be fun to post once a week new fabric(s) that I bought or a fun find from the internet. I am calling it "New Fabric/New Find Friday" so original I know.


Today I wanted to post these three fabrics that I bought a few months ago. All three of these are Amy Butler prints and I just love the designs and colors of her fabrics. The one on the very bottom is one that I have used before to make this apron for a friend. I wanted to have a yard of it in my stash for when I need it next. I also bought at the same time the top two fabrics, they are the same pattern but in different colors. I love the flower and how it not only has a bright color but has pattern to the petals. I think they would make great aprons, or covers, or a part of a quilt. Who knows what I will do with them....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez