Friday, January 22, 2010

New Fabric/New Find Friday #3

Today is a total Amy Butler day. I decided to buy these fabrics of Amy Butler because I love them and they were on sale. Can't beat a sale right? There were a few more that I didn't get, maybe I will go back later and pick them up. I just love them together.



What do you think? Great aren't they? My favorite one is the brown one on the very bottom, I love that pop of pink on the brown fabric.



If no one orders them for their covers or other items I might just have to use some to make a purse for myself or all of them to make a quilt or a patchwork pillow or something. I am sure something will come to me. Until then I am loving looking at them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez