Friday, January 15, 2010

New Fabric/New Find Friday #2

Today I have to show off a few polka dots. They are not as fun as the colors from last week and are not as exciting as next week but I love how simple they are. I have used polka dots in my aprons (you can see pictures here and here) and they work really well with bold patterns.


There were a few colors for me to choose from but I went with a neutral tan and white (I love how the white shines on the tan), basic black and white, and a blue on blue...my favorite colors. There was also a red on pink that was cute and a green on green but I didn't think it the pink was as serviceable and the green looked too much like Christmas.


I am not sure what I am going to use these for yet but I am sure they will make an appearance one of these days on my projects.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez