Thursday, January 14, 2010

Purple Swirls and a Fun Favorite

Here are the two covers I made for a friend who is bringing her baby boy home (to this cute room) today!

The first cover is made from new fabric that we picked up at the fabric store. I love the combination of the dark purple and neutral swirl on the aqua background. It is subtle with a pop of purple. I love that my "model" was wearing a purple shirt and we shot this in his blue room.


She also requested another cover out of this fabric below because of all of the fabrics I have used she loves this one the best. Now that she has a baby boy I am not sure if she will use it or pass it along but I love how bright and happy it is.


Here are the two matching burp cloths that I made to go with the covers. They just make me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez