Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Official Business Launch

Please join me for my showcase events to celebrate the official launch of my business. My favorite local coffee shop is allowing me to come in and display my items and take your orders. I would love for you to come by and see what I have and to patronize their shop.
The two dates are Saturday April 10th from 8am-11am and Saturday May 8th from 8am -11am. You can come look at things that I make, buy something, place orders ready to pick up the following month or just come hang out and buy some coffee. Don't worry if you don't like coffee they also have great smoothies and sandwiches.
Hope to see all of you there!!! Please check out this link for more information about this and other Saturday events at 6North.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez