Monday, March 8, 2010

Taggie Blanket

Here we are with the reveal of what I did with the winning fabric that I talked about here. I made it into a taggie blanket for our niece's little girl who was born in December. I hope she loves it as she grows up, right now she might not know what to do with it. I hear lots of kids love the tags on their toys and so a lot of people have started making blankets with a bunch of tags so the kids can feel all of the different textures. I personally had a purse that I liked the strap to, it was rough and for some reason I loved the feel of it.
Here is another view of the back and the front with all of the fun tags coming off the side. If you look closely you can see that I stuck my own tag on it as well (hint hint look at the top second from the right). I was so happy to find so many fun ribbon to go with this fabric, I love the play of white, pink, yellow, and tan.
Did you have a favorite blanket growing up? One that you still sleep with at night, shhh we won't tell anyone. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez