Friday, June 4, 2010

New Fabric/New Find Friday #22

I love love love these new fabrics and it took me no time to cut into these fabrics. Two of them have already been used and posted on Wednesday here. I love how this grouping looks together also, you could easily combine these together in a large quilt project or pair them off into sets of two or three for aprons or other various projects.
These are probably better pics of the fabrics than on the last post, I still have not gotten used to my new camera. It is the second new camera, my old one broke and I share it with my parents (I know I know strange) so I had to go out and get a new one, it is just a point and shoot my other new camera is a digital SLR and I have used it but am still learning. Anyway, aren't these just so fun?! I like them all for different reasons but maybe why I like them all is because I love blue and am have a second love affair with pink. I also love the rich combination of the blue with browns. MMM reminds me of chocolate.
Well I am just pooped and we are starting to work on the basement more so you might see a few projects from me but might be a once a week sighting. I am feeling overwhelmed...but I guess in a good way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez