Friday, June 18, 2010

New Fabric/New Find Friday #24

Sooo I will admit this might be one of the least exciting Friday posts I have written so far I apologise in advance. I have had a horrible experience with a fabric buying group....they took my money and ran leaving me with no new fabrics. I have not been out buying because I have been so busy so I have no new fabrics to show you this week. I am sure there are some of you that are happy about this..."I am sick of seeing fabrics, show me something else that's new". I have heard you and have some new things to show you.

My new camera....
I am so excited about this camera, I know..."who cares about your new camera" but I hope to start taking better pictures of my products with this. I am still learning how to use it but I love most pictures that come out of this camera, so crisp. Be on the lookout for some better pictures from me in the future, lets hope.
My new silhouette cutter...

Again maybe everyone is saying WHO CARES but hey wait a minute this is COOL! I can do so much with this machine, I can cut vinyl (like above), paper, hopefully fabric etc. This will make doing my etching much easier than cutting out by hand all of those small letters. I have also done a vinyl project for a friend but it is still awaiting instillation in her home so that will come later. I think this will also be something that will help me cut my note cards more precisely and give me more options on how to create them. I hope to have some fun projects to show you soon.

Thank you for humoring me by reading this post. I hope you all have a great weekend, stay cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez