Friday, June 11, 2010

New Fabric/New Find Friday #23

Ok these might not go together but I just pick up these fabrics the other day....some go with some fabrics that I already have and others are just too cute too pass up.
If you were paying attention I already used the second fabric, the grey with blue flowers for a breastfeeding cover that was posted about yesterday. I am really loving orange and totally love the last fabric, that orange, pink and brown floral. How fun! You always need a black and white dot and I have just the perfect fabric to go with the dot.
Now I just hope to have some time in the next few months to get some new sewing projects finished. We are still working on the basement, lets hope that goes faster than I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez