Monday, June 14, 2010

Polka-Dot Keychain

I had a friend order this key chain at one of my showcase events and I am so glad that she did because it was a lot of fun to make. It travelled with me across the country twice as we took some vacations and it was the only thing I was able to get done while travelling.
Again these are bad pictures because I have not figured out how to use this new camera...lots of flash and I am sure the white background didn't help much.
She asked for green and white polka-dots with black letters and I love how it turned out. (Take my word for it since these are not the best pics).
Ick picture but maybe you can see the polka dots a bit better. How cute are they!? T, I hope you enjoy this and use it until it falls apart (a good 10+ years lets hope).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez