Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Custom Birthday Shirt

It has been killing my cousin that I have yet to make something for her two girls and that I was not doing this when they were babies. I think a lot of things I do can be made for the big kids too but I have yet to do anything for big kids yet. She wanted a shirt for her youngest daughter's 3rd Birthday and this was my chance.
We talked about what she wanted and since it is not cost prohibitive to use my YUDU for every name I do on a shirt/onesie I was trying to think of any other way to get her name on the shirt with the 3 without using the YUDU. I remembered that I can print on fabric so why not make my own fabric with a design on it to use for the 3. I could not find a pink shirt so the 3 became pink with her name running through it in different colors. After viewing the preview she asked for the name larger one time in black. I LOVE the way it turned out.
I think the Birthday Girl loved it too!
Baby C I can not believe you are 3, Happy Belated Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez