Friday, July 9, 2010

New Fabric/New Find Friday #26

Did you have a good 4th of July? Sorry about not being around last Friday hope you didn't miss me too much. I took the four day weekend to catch up on some sewing and to just hang around the house and catch up with family and friends.

I have a few projects I have been thinking about so I went out to hunt some fabric down this week. Here are the fun things that I found. This first one is just a cute remnant that I am going to use for some burp cloths.

I saw this fabric and it was super on sale and I LOVE it. I am going to use for a wrap skirt that I have been wanting to make for a year. I hope I actually get around to making it. Doesn't this fabric make you think of summer?
Finally this is a new fabric that I have not seen before in the store and just had to buy it to make a breastfeeding cover. I also saw a really cute small trellis in lime green that would coordinate really well with this, could be great for an apron or a set of burp cloths or something else.
This makes me so excited to get sewing again, lets hope that this desire sticks around long enough for me to get things finished.

Happy to be back and hope to have a few fun posts for you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez