Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Two Covers for a Cousin

My cousin just had baby number three and wanted to order a breastfeeding cover for herself so I was happy to make one for her. She also needed one for her friend who was having a baby and so we struck up a deal (with her losing her job and me giving these mostly away to family for shower gifts I was happy to do so).
Here is the one that I made for her friend, cute stripe with some circles in between the stripes.
I let her pick out the fabrics from a couple of choices and I love the ones she picked for herself. I have had this blue one since the beginning and am happy it is going to a good home. It looks like it might be time for me to update my footer at the bottom of this blog with new fabrics.
I did not have enough fabric to do a burp cloth for her so I sent one along that I had that I thought she might like. I hope she did!

Oh did I also mention she was so nice as to lend me all of her maternity clothing! I am super excited to be big enough to wear them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez