Friday, July 30, 2010

New Fabric/New Find Friday #29

I have an exciting and great new find for this week. I have been using some cute but standard labels for my sewing items for the past few years and I think they are super cute but now that I have run out of them it is time to look into something different. I was looking around and found these custom printed labels which I think is a great idea.

I was going to get other fabric labels but could not decide what to put on them, just my blog or my business name. When I saw these total custom fabric labels I was sold. I used the same design as I use for my business card and other business items. I can not wait to start sewing these to my items.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooh! Those are great! I need to get some of those for my own things . . . where did you have them done?

Designer Jules said...

I found them on etsy.

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez