Wednesday, August 4, 2010

A Great Geometric Set

A friend found this cute fabric and wanted me to make a set for her sister who is having a baby boy. This is such a great pattern for a boy, masculine colors but cute for mom to wear when she is feeding.
I put an edging on the burp cloth because I did not have enough fabric to do a burp cloth like I usually do, with a panel down the middle of the burp cloth. I was working with a smaller scrap and I like how it looks in the picture below but in real life I need to work on this a bit to be sure that it is even all the way around with the sewing.
She also wanted me to make a little onesie with his initial on it, this is the first time I have used a geometric pattern for the letter and I like the way the symmetry of it works out.
I hope this mama likes her new items. They were fun to make. I have a ton of projects I need to get working on and I hope August holds lots of posts for you to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez