Friday, August 27, 2010

New Fabric/New Find Friday #32

Last weekend I went to a local fabric store to try to find some fabric for a project I am working on. I spent way too much time at the store, thinking I would just go in and get what I needed and then two hours later I leave with more stuff than I really went in for. Typical. I was proud of myself this trip because not only did I find what I was looking for but found these beautiful fabrics for another project I have been wanting to tackle and everything was on sale!! Perfect.
I can not tell you yet what I am going to use them yet, but I think some of you will be as excited as I am when you see the finished product in a few weeks.

I hope everyone has a great weekend, only one more work week until Labor Day (aka craft day).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez