Friday, September 3, 2010

New Fabric/New Find Friday #33

I am so excited for the holiday weekend and have a lot of "want to do" things on my list. I know that not as many will get done as I would like but as long as I get to spend some time with my husband all is good.

I was out trying to find some cute fabric for some projects and like I said last week, I went in for one thing and came out with a TON more. Here are a few of the things that I picked up, I think all of these will make great baby items, a few for a boy, one that I think can be gender neutral and the last for a little girl. I have already begun cutting and can not wait to show you some finished products.
There is a big sale this weekend at at least one fabric store I frequent so expect to see more fun stuff from me in the coming weeks. I can't wait to go spend some money!

I also can not wait to show you the beginning of a lot of changes around my house, that will be another side of my design persona that we haven't talked about much on here. Stay tuned and enjoy the beautiful weather this holiday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez