Saturday, September 11, 2010

New Stylish Burp Cloth

I posted some new silky fabrics last week and here is what I used it for...a burp cloth. A friend of mine told me about this new burp cloth that she saw that is a scarf that you have tied on to your purse and then you can pull it off to use as a burp cloth.
This was part of the baby gifts I gave to my friend last weekend (shown on my purse) but I think that it will go really well with her purse. The front is the silky fabric and the back is a soft fleece material. I can not wait to hear reviews from my friend when she starts using it.
I really think these are so cute and I can't wait to make more in the next few weeks. I can not wait to show you how the rest of them look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez