Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Animal Boppy Cover With Burp Cloth

Last weekend I went to a baby shower for a good friend of mine. She is having a baby boy in about a month and I am so excited that our babies will be with in six months of each other, hopefully they will get along.

This is the first of many cute things that I made her. I wanted to make her a cute cover for her boppy (now she needs to get one) that she can use not only with this baby boy but also with future babies. I found this print at the fabric store and just fell in love with it. It is modern and has lots of fun colors in it but still reads baby and has so many cute animals. I made a burp cloth to go with it so that she can have a matching set.
I loved making this cover but ended up having trouble with the zipper. It took three times to get it right after the zipper coming off the tracks twice. Now hopefully the next zipper I try takes less time and goes smoothly, that's what I get for thinking I am a zipper pro after only sewing one zipper in my life. Lesson learned!

I hope everyone had a great Labor Day weekend, we got a lot of things done around the house, be looking for those after this series of baby shower gift posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez