Friday, September 10, 2010

New Fabric/New Find Friday #34

A fellow blogger was selling fabrics from her fabric stash that she was not going to use and I was so exited to buy some. I liked a LOT of them but only ended up buying three because the rest were sold out.

I am really learning to love orange this year, baby's room is orange, and this color just fits into the bold colors that I am drawn to. The stripe on the left I can see going more masculine and the pattern in the middle is like one I had in blue and I think could be more feminine. The green and yellow on the end is an Amy Butler and I just love a lot of her older fabrics so I had to pick this up.
The two orange patterns I can see myself using one day in a baby or kids room quilt and the green is up for grabs and is now going in MY fabric stash. :)

I am excited that the weekend is here already, what a great four day week it was! I need to do a lot around the house and one of the things I have to do is look at the diapers I got from Cotton Babies used sale to see if I need to fix any of them before baby Bee arrives in Jan. Cloth diapers rock my world and I am very excited to try using them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez