Friday, August 20, 2010

New Fabric/New Find Friday #31

I am so excited to show you a few new things that I am working on.

1. My new sewing machine. Ok reasons why this sewing machine rocks is that it is a Baby Lock which is my dream. It can sew and embroider anything! It has two sizes of hoops where as other ones only have one. This will be so great for the little ones that totally need personalized onesies, bibs, burp cloths, etc.

2. Our new family printer, scanner, copier. I know this sounds lame but I am so excited to scan some hand drawings to use for my Yudu machine. Also I can scan pictures and save them on my computer...very helpful. It will also be good for my hubby who needs it to copy work things.


I will not be able to use these until we get our basement totally finished, only a bit more to go. I don't want to open another item to get dust all over it. Can you tell we are getting ready to be broke and happy with our baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez