Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Mother's Day

This Sunday will be my first official Mother's Day and I know just what I want and have already told my husband what that something is...a gift certificate. That way I can decide later what item to buy and he can give it to me the day of without much effort. I thought to myself...why don't I do this for my Etsy shop! That way anyone that is looking for something to get Mom or even someone special later can do so with little effort and get them what they want. Win win right?
Here are some ideas of what Mom might buy with her gift certificate: 
  • Apron
  • Breastfeeding Cover
  • Designer Pillow (soon to be featured so grab a certificate so Mom can buy them later)
  • Ruffled Scarf
  • Burp Cloth (this is just as much for Mom as it is for baby)
  • Journal
  • Note cards

Finally you can find the Gift Certificate HERE on my Etsy site. The great thing about it is that not only can this be used for items listed in my Etsy shop but it can also be used on a Custom Listing so the sky is the limit on what this can be used for. Well there is a limit..I have to be able to make it!

I am very excited about my first Mother's Day with my little boy. Last year on Mother's Day is when we told our family that we were expecting...wow what happens in a year.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez