Friday, May 6, 2011

New Fabric/New Find Friday #65

I am trying hard these next few weeks to not buy more fabric and use the fabric that I have. I have a list of projects that need to be finished and want to use the fabric I already have. So hopefully I will have some new finds to show you these next few weeks. Last week was a really busy week so I did not have a chance to find something for Friday.

Today I have these fabric weights to show you.
My mother in law is a big sewer and she bought these for me a few months ago. I have yet to use them but really think that they are a great idea. These weights are great for when you are cutting out a pattern and you need to keep it in place. I use these a lot when the window is open and my fabric is flying while working on another part of the project. I hope to use these more in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez