Friday, May 13, 2011

New Fabric/New Find Friday #66

I am really excited about this new find. I read a few months ago that Cotton Babies was going to try selling their cloth diapers at local Walgreens stores. I didn't think anything more about it until my coworker told me the other day that she saw them at Walgreens and thought of me. I of course launched into a bunch of questions... what kind did they have? What color? Singles or in boxes? Did they have inserts? Did they have any other accessories? She didn't look so I had to go find out for myself.



I went to the store near my work and they do not have them. I guess they only have them in select stores. I haven't tried others yet but I hope to in the next few weeks. It sounds like they are selling Bum Genius diapers and Flip diapers and in the standard colors.

How great is this? I think it is wonderful to have them more accessible around town so people that want to try them do not have to drive to a local Cotton Babies store (which could be far from them) when they are open or order them on line and wait for them to arrive. They can instead just stop by their local Walgreens and pick some up. It would be great if we were ever out and ran out of our diapers and instead of buying a disposable we spent that same money on a cloth diaper...one that we would put into rotation at our house with the ones we already have. Not that we don't use disposables when we are out sometimes but I like the idea of having the option of buying cloth if need be.

VERY COOL! Good luck to Cotton Babies at Walgreen. Check them out.

PS. Cotton Babies had nothing to do with this post. I just love them and wanted to share this info with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez