Friday, July 1, 2011

New Fabric/New Find Friday #72

Like I have said before I don't usually love to buy novelty fabrics, you know those fabrics that are for holidays and with cutesy animals on them. I was at the fabric store a few weeks ago and they had these on sale and I thought, well I guess it isn't bad to have some of these on hand. So here are some for the Fourth of July weekend and some for "Christmas in July". Maybe it will make us feel cool on these HOT days. :)
Now that I have a boy I thought it would be great to have some Cars fabric on hand, this might just be perfect for his first birthday party as he was born in winter and he loves cars, not the movie but the real ones that drive down the street. If not I know so many boys that just love Cars the movie, this would make a cute blanket top.
The patriotic fabric I was thinking might be great to make something for my Father-in-law who was born on flag day or even to make some cute shirts for kids. I was going to work on that this weekend for the 4th but I am not sure I am going to get it done now that we have family in town and lots of fun planned for the holiday weekend.

Have a happy and safe Fourth of July!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez