Friday, July 29, 2011

New Fabric/New Find Friday #76

How cute are these pink fabrics?! I love love love my little boy but I hope one day I get to dress a little girl in pink. When I saw these fabrics in the "scrap bin" I had to pick them up. Who doesn't love a little pink for some projects?
Well you already saw the pink and black leopard in my post Monday and I think this is one of those fabrics that is great for a little girl but I could see an adult having the inside of a purse or something made out of this fabric. The middle fabric is a pink cotton and will be great for blanket backs, solid but a pretty shade of pink. The gingham seems to be big again and the pink and white is so sweet.

I am so glad I was already able to use one of these prints and I know I will be using the other two, it is just a matter of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez