Monday, March 12, 2012

Breastfeeding Cover-Brown and Pink

This cover went to a woman who is very lucky. I got emails from both her husband and sister-in-law about buying this cover. I was surprised two people would be interested in the same cover at the same time but then I realized it must be for the same person. Well the husband gave it over to the sister and we got the order placed and shipped out quickly.
She was having a girl and I think this fabric is so much fun. I love the combo of the orange and pinks on the brown background. I hope that she just loves to wear this and that it makes her happy while relaxing and bonding with her baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez