Thursday, July 12, 2012

Exclusively By Mommy

I know this is short notice but with the sewing machine breaking and the muddy flood in my basement (in my sewing area of course), I was not sure I was going to make it. I will be at our local Cotton Babies store this Saturday selling my items.
I participated in the event similar to this that they had last year at the other local location. I posted about that event here and here I talked about all of the other awesome ladies that were at the sale. I think this time is going to be a bit different and really great!

I also know at least one or two of the other ladies who are going to be attending as a vendor and they have some great items to sell.

Hope you can swing by Saturday morning and check us out! I hope to do another post after the event like I did last time with some info on the other vendors  in case you can't make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez