Friday, July 13, 2012

New Fabric/New Find Friday #114

How about some fresh colored fabrics this Friday. I don't have a ton of time to talk as I am busy around here making awesome items for my wonderful clients.
I know that I have two of the same pattern in the same color but I had to do it. This pattern screamed breastfeeding cover to me and would be great for a mom who wants some color but doesn't want pink or blue or too much pattern. I just love how the white pops off the colored background, and they are not soft baby green and yellow but vibrant colors. Haven't I told you a million times that I have a slight obsession with orange right now? Yes well here it comes again. I don't know if I have enough of this for a cover but how great is this funky white pattern on orange? So bold but not over the top.
Here we have the close-up. Those colors just scream summer to me, maybe because they remind me of those icy push pop things that kids eat in the summer time. MMM sugar water. :)

Stay cool this weekend and I hope to see some of you locals at Cotton Babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez