Monday, July 30, 2012

Jackson is One!

This onesie is for a little boy on his first Birthday. It was purchased by his aunt to take to him for his birthday party. The name Jackson is so popular now, I know two or three of them myself and baby Jack just sounds so cute!
I love how the dots travel their way down the number one and almost remind me of a stoplight. :) That seems like such a boy item; cars, stop lights and anything travel related. As with all screen printing jobs sometimes the ink bleeds but I think that just adds to the handmade quality of the item. This bold blue name over the one really jumps out and of course that is what you want the focus to be anyway.
I hope this little guy had a great Birthday and that there are LOTS of cake stains added to this onesie. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez