Friday, July 20, 2012

New Fabric/New Find Friday #115

These sweet fabrics just make me smile, maybe that is because I have a baby on the way and they make me think of sweet baby times.
The top fabric is a fun Happy Birthday fabric with a bit of glitter on the cupcakes and cakes. I think this is perfect for my hand towel holiday sets. Always good to have a special birthday towel to put out when someone in the family is having a birthday. Hope no one minds that the background is pink. The second fabric is a great boy fabric, sometimes it is so hard to find boy fabrics that don't have cars and trucks on them. This would be great for a taggie blanket or burp cloth. The last fabric is a nice neutral but I can see it
being more girly with the pink and purple dots. Again this would be great for burp cloths or a taggie blanket.
Here they are in side view. Not quite as exciting from the sides but might give you a better idea of color.

I hope you all have a great weekend. We are trying to figure out our muddy basement situation so we can move on to better things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez