Friday, March 11, 2011

New Fabric/New Find Friday #60

While running errands last week we went to the fabric store and picked up a few things that we needed. I say "we" because the hubby and baby came with me, and hated waiting for the fabric to be cut. That is hard sometimes to wait and now I know what I will be dealing with having kids with me at the fabric store. :) I forgot to take pictures before I cut into them bit you get the gist.
We went in for the white fabric and also found fabric that I needed in the remnant bin. The blue flannel and the cream flannel are both for a project I have in mind. You will see more about those soon. The white fabric I am going to post more about on Monday. Stay tuned. The pink and white polka dot fabric was just too cute to pass up. I don't know yet what I will do with it but no worries it will get done.
I thought I would have more time for sewing but it seems that each day just flies by and nothing gets done. Sleep seems to be the most important right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez