Friday, March 18, 2011

New Fabric/New Find Friday #61

This Friday I have a new find, a great change from the new fabrics I have been showing you for the past few months. After making all of those really cute ruffled scarves that are featured on my Etsy site I realized there was a sewing machine foot that ruffles!!! I made those scarves by sewing them and then pulling the thread, this foot makes all of that so much easier. All you have to do is take your piece of fabric and sew it and it ruffles as you go. I LOVE IT!
I tried it out on some cotton tee shirt fabric and am looking forward to making a few scarves out of this type of material for a more causal looking scarf as compared to the more dressy scarf on my Etsy site. I also see lots of cute ruffles on shirts, onesies, and little girls skirts. I might become a ruffling fool!

What do you think? Would you want to own a more casual scarf or a more fun dressy one?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez