Monday, June 27, 2011

Father's Day Shirts

I was not sure what I was going to get my husband for Father's Day last weekend. I didn't think too much about it and then a friend of mine showed me a shirt like this but it said Grandpa est 2010. We were thinking this would be great for our husbands to celebrate Father's Day.
I went ahead and made this for my husband I thought it was especially fitting because it was his first Father's Day. Below is a closer view. I loved the way it turned out and so did my husband. He is not really a big gift giver no does he really love gifts but I think he really liked this one...he even took it off when eating food he normally gets on himself. I am so excited to see him wear it more often.
Instead of this shirt we made my friend's husband a "big daddy" shirt. He was commenting that he should have a shirt that said big daddy after he saw his kids with shirts that said big brother and big sister (you will see those soon). What a great idea! So I put this together for them and I actually saw him wearing it when we went to visit the new baby-always great to see someone loving something that you made.
Here is a closer view. I love this font...it looks even better on kids shirts.
Well it seems like we both hit it big this year with our Father's Day presents. Now to start thinking of what I can do next year. Maybe a coupon book for daddy with coupons for things that dad loves!

What did the dad you love get for Father's day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez