Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Pretty Dots All In a Row: Breastfeeding Cover

I have a few colorways of this fabric and there is something about it that I just like, the random dots, that they are connected by a thin line, the subtle color changes? I am not sure but I think it makes a great neutral colored cover for someone who is not sure what they are having.
I have quite a few friends having babies and this cover was for one of my first time mom friends. It has almost become standard that I give a cover to new moms but sometimes I just do not have time, this time I did. I hope that she enjoys this cover and I can not wait to find out what this baby is going to be...boy or girl. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez