Monday, June 6, 2011

Toddler Blanket

I got an email from a woman who saw my stuff through a friend's facebook page and wanted to know if I could make a toddler blanket for her. I said yes, and so began our journey to find something perfect for her and her son. We shared many emails with me sending pictures of fabric to figure out the pattern and price range she wanted to be in. We finally settled on a neutral green gingham check fabric with a white flannel on the back.
I think the fabric combination is so simple but something about it is so sweet. It reminds me of my childhood with many gingham fabrics in my room. It almost says baby and cozy to me, this blanket looks like something I would want to snuggle with upon going to bed.
It was picked up last weekend and Mom seemed to be happy with how it turned out. I hope that this almost on year old enjoys this blanket for years to come. Next up his first birthday shirt? Maybe maybe not? Thanks for taking a chance on me.

By the way, this friend of mine that referred me to this client will receive a 10% discount. If you refer someone make sure they say how they heard about me and I will give you 10% off your next order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez