Monday, November 29, 2010

A Bouquet For The Bathroom

A friend of mine got these great prints form a illustrator that she really likes and has several prints of already. I love these as well but had no where to put them in my house, she decided to use them in her bathroom. They look great in her bathroom.
These are on one wall of the bathroom so she was looking for something else to tie the room together and we came up with the idea of doing vinyl flower blooms to match the prints. Going with white helps the shapes pop out against the wall and tie in the counter and hand towels in the room.
I  love the way these look in the room and I am glad that I could help with the finishing touches! It is amazing what these small little touches can do to a room.

3 comments:

V said...

Great idea! The vinyl flowers are a great complement to the art work.

Sara said...

such a great idea! I love how the little details add so much :-)

I saw your comment on Infarrantly Creative about the Milestone Month Onesies. Thank you so much for "Liking" us on facebook! I am so glad I found your blog. I am following now and looking forward to reading more.

I wanted to let you know that Amy Jo and I are having a sale today, Cyber Monday- 20% off and free shipping. Check out my blog post today for more of our story and some cute baby pictures (the best Monday posts are the ones that make you smile!) Thanks again for following us on Facebook!

Jess said...

Love them! I say them in person too and they do look great. I would like to order some as well but will have to wait until I actually live in the same place for more than a year. :)

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez