Friday, November 26, 2010

New Fabric/New Find Friday #45

Here are a few fabrics that I had to pick up for some projects and they my not be exciting but they will do for what I need.
The left fabric is a solid white flannel, the middle is a brown flannel fabric and these are the two that I have projects waiting for and I will be working on them when I can. The most exciting of the three is the neutral baby print flannel on the right. I know the picture is not great but the pattern is a multicolored square print and some of the dots have words on them like cutie pie, so sweet, oh baby. I think this fabric would make a great baby blanket or even a soft burp cloth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez