Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Silky Burp Cloths Part III

Here is the long awaited part three, I am sure that all of you were on the edge of your seat waiting to see what part three was going to be. Here it is! This set is a bit more oriental and sophisticated and the front is silk so it is not as washer friendly as the other burp cloths. The other two that I showed you have been pre-washed and are able to be washed over and over. This set has a beautiful gold and brown silk on the front that I am not sure it can be washed. I might be able to be spot cleaned and washed on gentle but not put in the dryer.
I know that does not sound as practical for a burp cloth but there is always the back to use and again maybe just a spot cleaning will do it. I just love how the rich gold front looks with the dark maroon fleece backing. It would look great on a purse and could be used as the back up, back up burp cloth.
Sometimes you just have to make something that moves you but is not practical.

I am getting closer and closer to showing you the before and after of the baby room. I am thinking about entering it into a contest and if I do I will let you know so that you can vote for me. Happy Wednesday, I have a feeling Friday will be here before I know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez