Friday, September 16, 2011

New Fabric/New Find Friday #83

These two fabrics signify the last sun and glimmer of summer for me. The weather is getting colder and I am just not ready for it, I was just getting used to summer fun skirts and dresses. I do love all four seasons it just feels like they come and go so quickly! Anyway these two fabrics just make me happy on a sunny day in between two rainy days.
I didn't have a project in mind when I picked up these two fabrics. The floral I just thought was so cute, it would make a great little girls dress or skirt. I might actually end up making it into some napkins. Did I already tell you that I am trying to be more "green" by using less paper products? So far so good but I need more napkins with patterns to hide the stains.
This little purple gingham is so precious! Is it because I only have a boy and all things pink and purple just make me smile or just the simplicity of this fabric that I like? I don't know. I am just drawn to gingham and I might just have to use this for a baby blanket or lovie or I a might even save it and make a quilt with all of these pretty "on the whim" fabrics.

I wish there were more hours in the day!!! I have a bunch of projects that I need to get a move on and do over the weekend, lets hope bee takes a good nap tomorrow so that I can get a lot of things finished. Sleeping five hours at night getting stuff done is just not any fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez