This is going to be a quick post with even fewer words than normal and some fun before and after pictures. I think you will understand them with out a million explanations.
I had two polo shirts that I really liked and they both had grease stains on them that I could not get rid of. I tried everything but before getting rid of them I decided to see if I could do something to hide the stains.
This shirt the stain was too large to just do a monogram so I decided to try screen printing this one.
Here it is all finished and I have even worn it a few times. I love the way it turned out and actually can not wait to take more old tired plain shirts and embellish them with ink!
Have a great and safe holiday!