Friday, May 11, 2012

11 Questions

I received an invitation via Mrs. Happy at The Happy Mother to do this 11 Questions survey. Are you ready to learn useless info about me?!  :)  So here it goes...
Rules:
1.  Post these rules.

2.  Post a photo of yourself and then write 11 things about your life. 

3.  Answer the questions for you set in the original post.

4.  Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.

5.  Go to their blog/twitter and tell them you have tagged them.
This is a few years old but the only one I could find when looking.
11 things about my life:
1. I am an only child.
2. I hate fluorescent lights. HATE
3. If I could eat chocolate and ice cream all day I would.
4. I am a night owl and love doing things alone after everyone is asleep.
5. I learned how to sew in 7th grade and took about 8 years away from the machine before picking it up again.
6. I am a sucker for "deals" and "sales"
7. If I find a shirt that I like I sometimes buy it in several colors.
8. When I was little my parents would let me buy candy from the corner store after I polished the silver at my parent's store.
9. I love living in a small house, the challenge of decorating and using every square inch of space.
10. I am a sucker for romantic comedies.
11. Oh and a hidden dream of mine is to be a dj.

And now for the questions posed by The Happy Mother:


1. What is your favorite room in your home to be in?
The red room (it is a family room painted red)
2. If you were sick in bed, what one book would you like to have with you?
A new one...a griper, page turner. Something light hearted.
3. What is your favorite household job/chore and why?
Laundry...there is a beginning and end and I like it all put away.
4. If you were to give birth to a baby boy tomorrow, what would you name him?
(sorry I am late Happy Mama) I would name him....oh wait we don't share baby names until baby comes and I actually might need this boy name.
5. Hot weather or cold?
HOT
6. What is your favorite blog post that YOU wrote?
HA sadly I am too critical of myself to think any of them are that good.
7. Candy: chocolate or non-chocolate?
CHOCOLATE
8. What is your favorite thing you grow in your garden (non-edible)?
I grow nothing...black thumb.
9. What holiday do you look forward to the most?
Easter, I was born on Easter and not only that I just love the celebration after the sacrifice.
10. What are you asking for for Mother's Day (if anything)?
I ask for too much stuff all year long so I just hope the other stuff I get happens. I am sure I will get a super sweet card.
11. What is your favorite time of day?
Late at night when everyone is asleep and I can get things done.

My questions for you

1. What is your favorite time waster?
2. What modern tech item can you not live without?
3. What do you love most about blogging?
4. Dark, milk, or white chocolate?
5. Your dream car?
6. If you had a day to spend anywhere alone where would you go?
7. Your favorite color and what does it remind you of?
8. Are your favorite season and the season you were born in the same? What are they?
9. Who do you miss most....living or dead?
10. Bikes or running?
11. The best gift you got or gave?

And for the bloggers that I am tagging...
Amy
Cathy
Josh
Christy
Liz

and anyone else that might want to chime in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez