Monday, May 28, 2012

Lots of Cloths To Clean Baby's Face Clean

I was on a roll a few months ago and made a few sets of burp cloths to sell at a local boutique. I didn't sell that many there but I did sell quite a few at the local Cotton Babies store a few months back. I am so glad most of these are off with their new owner and cleaning up many baby faces.
This set is from two leftover fabrics from two breastfeeding covers. One with dots and one with stripes.

This is made from my favorite set of fabrics. I don't know if I will ever get tired of seeing these two fabrics together.
This is the only set that I have left in stock ready to ship. It is made from flannel fabric, so it is super soft. How cute are those turtles?! Check out my Etsy site to pick these up.
These grey blue and pink cloths are sweet for a little girl. Love the dots with the floral.

I want to make more sets of these to have in stock. Please email me or send me a convo on Etsy if you want me to make a set of burp cloths for you. I have a ton of scraps left that would be the right size for these.

Happy Memorial Day! I hope all of you are out enjoying family and friends and thanking a service man/woman who fought/fights to keep us free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez