Friday, May 11, 2012

New Fabric/New Find Friday #110

I  had this post ready to go but when I tried editing it with my ipad it totally deleted the pictures. I have no idea if this was the one that I already posted about or that I was going to post about. So here we go.

The fabric on the left is a seersucker and has little teddy bears embroidered on it. The soft brown and white is sweet and I think these would make the cutest bubble outfit for a little guy. The brown and pink polka-dot would be great as a breastfeeding cover. I wish it was a smaller pattern, it would be great for applique letters if it was. The floral pattern is sweet and would make perfect fabric for applique letters.

I went and found many more fabrics today that I can not wait to show you. I hope I can get used to this new blogger set up. The question now is should I change my blog background or stay with what I have.

Have a great weekend and Happy Mother's Day to all mother or mother figures out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez