Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Cover For Mom Of Three

This cover and burp cloth are going to a mom of three boys, and I think this is her first time with a breastfeeding cover. It was given to her by her sister-in-law whom she told that she would like to try a cover this time. Anyway, I love the fabric that she choose and I hope the recipient loves the fabric as well.
This is the fabric that I showed you would coordinate with the dot ribbon that I found and was going to use, but I thought the ribbon was too wide so I found another ribbon that I liked just as much.
The fabric I had for the burp cloth was just a little short so I needed the ribbon to extend it to the point that I usually like to have the fabric cover. I was really iffy about how the ribbon was going to look with the fabric since they were two patterns but I love how it turned out!

What do you think about the ribbon?!

1 comment:

Maria said...

That rocks.

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez