Friday, October 8, 2010

New Fabric/New Find Friday #38

While at the fabric store the other day looking for some ribbon I noticed that there are a few ribbon patterns that match some of the fabrics that they sell. I was so excited to see this and started thinking of some fun projects that I could do with matching fabrics and ribbon.
This is the ribbon that I picked up, it goes with three different fabrics in a collection. This fabric above is one of the fabrics in the collection and the fabric from this post is also in the collection. There is also a dot fabric in the collection as well that matches this ribbon and how cute would it be to make a little girls dress out of it, or to do some ruffles on the back of a onesie with the ribbon and the letter on the front in the matching fabric.
I ended up not using this ribbon with the project because it was a bit too wide so I used something else that I picked up. That post is coming up next week.

I hope that everyone has a great weekend. I have been craving hot apple cider, I hope to get some this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez