Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Silky Burp Cloths Part II

As promised here is the second installment of the burp cloth/scarfs that I have been making. I really am in love with these and as you can tell, can not stop making them! Be on the lookout for more and once my rush of custom items are finished I plan to put these up for sale.
Here we have the red circle silky fabric backed in the red flannel. It is a nice punch of color and would look great on a dark brown or black purse. It looks much better in person and I hope to get a better shot of it before putting them up for sale.

There are other fun things in the works and if I can finally motivate myself, it is pumpkin decorating night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez