This is the first time that I have made a boppy cover and actually have a boppy to try it out on. When I did so I realized that it needed a bit more fabric in the middle to fit around the middle of the boppy. It fit before I added extra fabric but was a bit tight, I had no idea and I hope that everyone else that has a cover is okay with theirs. So I added a piece of fabric in the middle of the cover, you can see that in the picture above. I think this will help it not be so snug around the boppy and allow for better usage.
I am glad to know of the changes that needed to be made to it and I hope to remember that when I make one for myself.