Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Embroidered Hat

I have seen a few of these hats that are embroidered with the name of the baby on it and I think they are so cute. I like them so much I had to make one for a special little boy. He is not big enough for it yet but I am sure he is wearing it anyway.
I would have liked to make the name a bit bigger but the hem in the hat was already there so that is the size I had to work with. Maybe in the future I will re-sew the manufactured hem and then make the name bigger.
These make great little gifts, I can not wait to make more of these for the little babies in my life that are about to be born.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez